TonyTax
TonyTax, Tax Consultant
Experience:  Inc Tax, CGT, Corp Tax, IHT, VAT.
13905389

I need to find my tax office so I can claim a rebate on

Customer Question

Hi I need to find my tax office so I can claim a rebate on the tax I've paid on my union subscription fees. I work in Liverpool but live in Runcorn and need the address of the relevant office please. Thanks
Expert:  TonyTax replied 1 year ago.
Hi. All HMRC post goes to one office these days and is scanned into the HMRC computer before being distributed to a processing office. The address can be found at the bottom of the page here: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/hm-revenue-customs/contact/income-tax-enquiries-for-individuals-pensioners-and-employees The P87 form you need is here. An online version is here. I hope this helps but let me know if you have any further questions.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
That's really helpful, thanks. I no longer need to use your service. How do I cancel my susbscription, please?
Expert:  TonyTax replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. Contact just answer from here to end your subscription.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I've asked about cancelling subscription/free trial and used the link provided. I've then attempted to log on but got problems with password. Each time I've asked for password ***** be reset I am getting a link which just takes me back to log in page, without a reset password. I will not be happy if I get charged here as I've tried to cancel my membership several times. Please advise
Expert:  TonyTax replied 1 year ago.
I have no control over payments. I answer UK tax questions, that's it. However, I'll send the question to JA.