bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

I do not have a question but more an observation on my

I do not have a question but more an observation on my recently received Annual Tax Summary. I note that I am still receiving an allowance for paying my ex wife Mrs Mary Rose ******* ******** £60 per calender month in maintenance. I regret to inform you that she passed away in April 2015 and have not paid the maintenance since March 2015. I regret that I did not inform you but it just slipped my mind at the time of her death.
Please remove the payment and tax relief from the statement and take whaterever action is required to adjust the situation.
Yours faithfully
Edward ****** ********, Address: The ******** **** ********* ********* **** ********* **** *** National Insurance Number *********
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 1 year ago.
Just Answer is not connected with HMRC in any way. You must take this matter up with the tax office who sent you your Annual Summary. I am so sorry I cannot be more help.
Thank you for your support.