bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

If I am non dom in th UK and I make an FX transfer from

Hi, if I am non dom in th UK and I make an FX transfer from Switzerland to Russia using a Forex transfer service where the bank accountis in the UK, is this considered a remittance?
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be able to help you with your question. No, for tax purposes it is outside the scope of UK taxation being a foreign to foreign transaction. The fact that the transfer service uses an UK bank is irrelevant. I do hope that my reply has been of assistance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Delighted to have been of assistance. Please be so kind as to rate me before you leave the Just Answer site.
Thank you for your excellent support.