bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

What are the tax relief contribution /17

Customer Question

what are the tax relief for pension contribution for 2016/17 for a person gross income of £250,000 gross. Having not made any pension contributions for 2012/13 & 2013/14
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not have an alternative email address as requested:***@******.***. I have paid the the fee requested please use my only email address
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be able to help you with your question. Your pension contribution limit for 16/17 is 40K or 100% of your earned income, whichever is the less. For 12/13 and 13/15 the limit was 50K and for 14/15 and 15/16, 40K. You can go back up to three tax years to make up unused contribution limits. I do hope that you have found my reply of assistance.