Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

I am trying to complete CT600 second year of trading.

Customer Question

I am trying to complete CT600 for the second year of trading. The rained profit for the 2014 figure is £-4 and the profit and retained profit for 2015 does not tally.
Expert:  taxadvisor.uk replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for your question.Please let me have images of the pages- profit and loss account- balance sheet- Notes to the accounts - profit and loss accountI will review your figures and revert to you. We will sort out the difference. Many thanks
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have attached the profit and loss account and balance sheet, regarding the notes to the accounts, I don't have any notes. Can you please help me on this one, as you will see, I need to have this done by the 31st no later than. I look forward to receiving your notes/help.
Thank you for your reply.I will review your accounts and revert to you
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi I paid a deposit this morning of £36, are you saying now, you want an additional £64, or is that price I paid for a deposit and obsolete
Thank you for your reply.I will revert to you with my review.. I am happy to offer additional service to expedite completion, if you are interested in it. The charge is additional to what you have paid. You don't have to accept it. many thanks
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I don't want to pay an additional charge, but thank you for the offer. I would just like the review of the documents I attached earlier, with the best solution for the 2015 accounts to tally.
Thank you for your reply and patienceYou have sent me a screen shot balance sheet 1.png but it has information re boxes AC36 to AC40 of profit and loss account.. I need information covering fixed assets - boxes AC42 to AC48.Furthermore, there is no information sent covering capital and reserves boxes AC70 to AC80.Please provide me with information requested.Many thanks
You have made a profit of £3,056 after tax, yet your balance sheet is showing an improvement in total net assets of 4,786AC68 4,783AC69 -3Tax provision for 2015 is 763, yet creditors at year end 2015 are 423 (AC58)I would like you to reconsider my offer for additional service.Many thanks