How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 3811
Type Your Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

How can I register gateway account

Resolved Question:

How can I register for government gateway account without having UTR?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be able to help you with your question. Thank you for asking for me. Use a search engine for 'Government Gateway.' Using this access thread will give you a means to create an account for which you do not need an UTR. I know I have just created one for my wife! Here is the relevant link: I do hope that you have found my answer useful.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you
Although this form gives the option to create a UTR only...
And I am employed only... If I file this form Hmrc would think I am self-employed
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 1 year ago.
Yes, but you do not need to use the UTR link. I have Government Gateways for myself and at least three companies for whose accounting I am responsible. Please be so kind as to rate me before you leave the just Answer site.
bigduckontax and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your support.

Related Tax Questions