Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

I need help filing my abbreviated corporate tax accounts for

Customer Question

I need help filing my abbreviated corporate tax accounts for very small company. Need someone who can walk me through HMRC online form. i have all of balance sheet numbers from last year and very little has changed in the company as it did very little business this past year. However when I tried to file using the online HMRC online form, there were various boxes that did not allow me to put in the numbers I wanted to put in and demanded "Add notes" which I didn't understand. So in short I need to understand the form and the terminology and how the online form works. Need a walk through on the telephone phone.
Expert:  taxadvisor.uk replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question..I am happy to help you..Please expand on your question. Many thanks