taxadvisor.uk, Chartered Certified Accountant
Experience:  FCCA - over 35 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)
54961312

I would like assistance to complete the CT600 PDF file

Hi, I would like assistance to complete the CT600 PDF file as have got stuck on P&L account with msg: 'X ERROR: The retained profit at 2015-03-31 must tally with the value in the balance sheet. Retained profit at 31 Mar 2015: AC218 £ -10.
The company turnover for 2015-16 was nominal. Want to set this company to dormant status, but need to enter in this CT600 covering April to July 2015 (which is when it ceased trading).
Would want to upload images of CT600 fill to make it quick & easy.
Expert:  taxadvisor.uk replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question.Please send me images of the - profit and loss account - balance sheet - notes to accounts - profit and loss account I will review your accounts and revert to you. Many thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. Have attached images, though I'm working on a small screened laptop so they are a bit low res.
Thank you for your reply and for the information.I will revert to you shortly. Many thanks
Please confirm 2015 was first year of trading .. I have assumed that to be the case as your retained profit for 2015 AC41 and the profit and loss account AC75 are both showing -3.I am showing AC215=0 Furthermore, there was a creditor figure for 2015 AC59=9You have not shown any creditor.. in my view there must have been one as the profit generated in 2016 is not sufficient to wipe off the creditor. I have used the balancing figure as creditor to make the balance sheet agree.My draft figures are attached for your consideration.. there is no error. I hope this is helpful and answers your question.If you have any other questions, please ask me before you rate my service – I’ll be happy to respond.
I thank you for accepting my answer. Best wishes
Your reward of a generous bonus is greatly appreciated. Many thanks