taxadvisor.uk, Chartered Certified Accountant
Experience:  FCCA - over 35 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)
54961312

Many thanks my tax question . I have had

Many thanks for answering my tax question for me. I have had a e-mail regarding the £40 plus my tip, is this a one off payment? In other words can I dip in and out with questions as and when they arise? without being tied to a monthly subscription?Chris Day
Expert:  taxadvisor.uk replied 1 year ago.
Chris, thanks for your question.You do not have to tie to a monthly subscription if your questions are going to be on an adhoc basis.If you would like me to answer your questions in the future then please ask for me taxadvisor.uk in the body of your question.I hope this is helpful and answers your question.