bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

MY PARTNER, JOHN ***** *****, ASKED ME TO TAX HIS VEHICLE,DX54MVN.

Customer Question

MY PARTNER, JOHN ***** *****, ASKED ME TO TAX HIS VEHICLE,DX54MVN. FOR HIM. IT HAS BEEN OFF THE ROAD. How do I go about this?
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be able to help you with your question. If there is a renewal notice from DVLA hanging about then you can use that to support the application. If not then the Registration Document, what we used to call the log book, will do instead. Take either of these together with the certificate of insurance and Vehicle Test Certificate to most Post Offices and the Vehicle Tax can be renewed for the appropriate payment. I do hope that you have found my reply of assistance.