bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

I am worried that I did not get a separate business

Hello, I am worried that I did not get a separate business account set up for my ltd company. I aim to do that ASAP but at the moment I have only my bank statements to show the relevant transactions and my bank account is in credit. Am I too late?
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be able to help you with your question. I would advise you to arrange for a bank account for your company as soon as possible. Then as a first or very early transaction, issue a cheque or alternatively pay in the appropriate sums for which you have used your personal account. All transactions should, of course, be properly vouched. That is the quick and simple solution. Do not worry, these sort of things happen quire often in a company's early existence. I do hope that I have shown you a way forward in this matter.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Keith. Your reply and advice is very much appreciated.
Delighted to have been of assistance. Thank you for your support.