How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 4200
Type Your Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

Can you help with change of name and adress

Customer Question

Can you help with change of name and adress
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be able to help you with your question. Could you give me a little more information please? with which organisation do you wish to record a change of address? If it is a personal matter then a simple letter will suffice.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to change name and adress on my income tax records
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 1 year ago.
Simple, just write a letter to your tax office, their address will be on your notice of coding or any correspondence from HMRC and advise them of the change. Don't forget to state your National Insurance Number and your Unique Tax Reference (UTR) if you have one. I do hope that you have found my reply of assistance.