bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

Can you help with change of name and adress

Customer Question

Expert:  bigduckontax replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be able to help you with your question. Could you give me a little more information please? with which organisation do you wish to record a change of address? If it is a personal matter then a simple letter will suffice.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to change name and adress on my income tax records
Simple, just write a letter to your tax office, their address will be on your notice of coding or any correspondence from HMRC and advise them of the change. Don't forget to state your National Insurance Number and your Unique Tax Reference (UTR) if you have one. I do hope that you have found my reply of assistance.