bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

How much i payd VAT?

How much i payd VAT?
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be able to help you with your question. In the UK VAT is at a standard rate of 20% save for a few services at the reduced rate of 5% (eg gas and electricity). Could you please give me some more information about your question so I can help you further.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi I am delivery driver; trade clasification 53201 Licensed carrier,how much VAT i must pay?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Vat return
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
VAT return to HMRC.
I assume that you are registered for VAT. If that is so then your on line VAT return will tell you how much you owe and on filing HMTC will advise you how much to pay and by what date. You would charge VAT at the standard rate, 20%, on all invoices you issue. Alternatively you would strip the tax out of payments received if you do not operate in an invoicing environment. There is no requirement to register for VAT until your turnover is over 83K in any one year. Just Answer is an independent tax advice site and not connected with HMRC in any way.
Thank you for your support.
And your most generous bonus.