Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

I HAVE HAD NO PAYE CODING NOTICE TAX YEAR AND MY TAX SEEMS

Customer Question

I HAVE HAD NO PAYE CODING NOTICE FOR THIS TAX YEAR AND MY TAX SEEMS TO HAVE INCREASED BUT I DO NOT KNOW WHY. I AM A BP PENSIONER AGED 88 YEARS AND WOULD LIKE TO BE SURE THAT I AM NOI BEING OVERTAXED.
Expert:  TonyTax replied 1 year ago.

This site is not part of HMRC so I don't have access to your tax file. However, I may be able to help you with your tax code. If you want my help, let me know what your income sources are, the amounts you receive from each one before tax and what your current tax code is. Would you also let me know if you are married please.

Expert:  TonyTax replied 1 year ago.

I have to go out for about 30 minutes but will back to help with your tax if you need or want it.