How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 4206
Type Your Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

Daughter's Ex partner falsifying tax returns to avoid CSA

Customer Question

Daughter's Ex partner falsifying tax returns to avoid CSA payments
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I am keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

Report his antics to the CSA and let them deal with it would be my advice. Fortunately this will not affect the level of your Daughter's benefits.

I do hope that you have found my reply of assistance.