How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 3814
Type Your Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

If i have outstanding vat issues from a company i am

Resolved Question:

if i have outstanding vat issues from a company i am director of, can i register another company i am director of for vat
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

There is nothing to stop you registering another company or, indeed, being a director thereof. This second company will, of course, be a different legal entity to the original.

Your question is silent as to whether your mean a new registration for VAT, or for a new registration with Companies House, but in any event the answer is the same in both cases.

I do hope that you have found my reply of assistance.

bigduckontax and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your support.

Related Tax Questions