How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask bigduckontax Your Own Question
bigduckontax, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 3822
Type Your Tax Question Here...
bigduckontax is online now

My husband has been working company years with a three week

Resolved Question:

My husband has been working for a company for 17 years with a three week break how can we prove his tax contributions for years 1999- 2005 as have no bank records many thanks y west
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

Has your husband not retained the From P60, the end of the year summary, issued by an employer annually? This will have the data you require. If your husband makes an annual self assessment tax return the the same data is available from the P800 which HMRC would issue on receipt.

Alternatively, Your husband can ask his employer for a company of the P60. As a final resort you could request HMRC for this data.

Just out of interest why does your husband need details of his tax contributions?

I do hope that you have found my reply of assistance.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As He is going to be made redundant and he needs proof of who was paying him
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 1 year ago.

I see, well the P60s will have that information.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for ure help is this a one off payment
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 1 year ago.

Yes, once you are so kind as to rate me that should be an end to this matter.

bigduckontax and other Tax Specialists are ready to help you
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your support.

Related Tax Questions