bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

How do I know if it is an employer Benifit trust

Expert:  bigduckontax replied 1 year ago.

You have already asked this question as a follow up on the original thread. You should ask Just Answer Administration for a refund of this fee.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
they say they have to check with h.m.r.c to find out weather tax is taken from our money.as they are not sure .how do i find out for myself ? do i have to contact h.m.r.c.? in will money is a gift .only to be given after sale of estate .so we leave propertys when sold .we have left .everyone else has money .

I have already advised you on this. You should be following up on the original thread.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thanks my mobile is ***********

It almost certainly is not, but you should ask the trustees.

I cannot talk with you by telephone as I am in a country just now six hours ahead of the UK.

I am on***@******.*** should you wish to chat.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do I have to pay national insurance and employers tax even if it states it's a gift . Solicitors say they have to write to h, m, r, c , why don't they know

I cannot possibly comment on the state of taxation knowledge of your solicitors. If it is not an Employer Benefit Trust which is most unlikely, then as I explained in an earlier answer, it would be a gift and as the UK has no girt tax regime it should come to you free of Income tax and NI.

Thank you for your support.