taxadvisor.uk, Chartered Certified Accountant
Experience:  FCCA - over 35 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)
54961312

I HAVE BEEN ASKED TO PROVIDE AN SA100 BY A LETTING AGENT, OR

I HAVE BEEN ASKED TO PROVIDE AN SA100 BY A LETTING AGENT , OR A SA302 . MY BOOK KEEPER IS AWAY . LOOKING AT THE SA100 FORM I CANNOT SEE THE PART WHICH PROVES MY INCOME . THE SECTION THAT SAYS INCOME ONLY ASKS FOR BANK INTEREST ETC . PLEASE CAN YOU HELP . JULIAN
Expert:  TonyTax replied 1 year ago.

Did you complete and submit the tax return online using the HMRC software? If so, follow the instructions here to print your SA302 tax calculation. You will need your login details. Alternatively, call the tax office on the number here and ask them to print the SA302 and to post it to you.

I hope this helps but let me know if you have any further questions.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi tony , thanks for the answer , although it does not answer my question . i need this paperwork quickly so them posting it would be to long . They have asked for the sa100 , i have printed the form off . where does it show your income ?? regards julian
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi tony could you please help me on this issue . regards julian
Expert:  taxadvisor.uk replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question...

The other expert has provided you with the correct approach..

Form SA100 is the main tax return . it shows your N I number, UTR number, name and address, non earned income e.g. income from interest, dividends, pensions etc.

If you have earned income then it is covered in supplementary pages SA101 (employment) or SA103s (self employment).

As the other expert has correctly stated, Form SA302 summaries your income from all sources and is the Tax Calculation summary form - the one that matters.

I hope this is helpful.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Many thanks , that's all I wanted clarifying , what the sa100 was for and that was the question asked . Regards Julian

Thank you for your reply.

I will appreciate if you would kindly rate my service/accept the service I have provided before you leave the site, to ensure I get credited for it by Just Answer.

Experience: FCCA - over 35 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)

I thank you for accepting my answer.

Best wishes