Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

Im just completing my companies house Micro Entity balance

Customer Question

Hello, Im just completing my companies house Micro Entity balance sheet but Im struggling to understand the terminology! :/
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: its really complicated! I took over a business in May 2015 anf the previous owner supposedly filed accounts up until the change of ownership. She then disappeared to Portugal and cut all ties without giving me copies of old paperwork! Therefore I have no previous year fugures. I have never filed a return therefore until now.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Im just looking for some assistance in completing the Companies House Micro Entity return really, as I am struggling to understand some of the terminology.
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be ale to help you with your question.

Please advise the terminology you do not understand.

However, my immediate reaction to your question is why did you not elect for the Companies House abreviated accounts to be extracted when you filed the Corporation Tax (CT) return? If you failed to so elect just go back into the CT return and plug through changing nothing save for election to the extract. A bit of a bore, but dead easy!