taxadvisor.uk, Chartered Certified Accountant
Experience:  FCCA - over 35 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)
54961312

I am trying to file Micro Entity accounts for a non-trading

Hello, I am trying to file Micro Entity accounts for a non-trading company. It is a Resident's Association which exists only to jointly maintain the communal areas of a block of five flats for the landlords. I have done it before but can't remember what figures go where. The accounting dateis 31st October 2015.The figures for the company bank account are:
- cash in the account as of 31st October 2014 - £4,421
- cash in the account as of 31st October 2014 - £5,227The company has 5 shares values at £1 each, no change there over the accounting period.Could you remind me how to fill the form in please? I attach last year's submission in case that helps.
Expert:  taxadvisor.uk replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question...

Based on what you have provided you should be filing your accounts as follows:

Current assets 5,232 4,426

Creditors: amounts falling due

within one year (5,227) (4,421)

Net current assets 5 5

Total assets less current liabilities 5 5

Total net assets 5 5

Capital and reserves 5 5

I hope this is helpful and answers your question.

If you have any other questions, please ask me before you rate my service – I’ll be happy to respond.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello, thanks for your reply, but I have entered the figures and still have error messages. Where do I enter the £5 share value - total fixed assets?
Error messages:
Total current assets - 5,232 & 4,426 - error message "Total current assets is an invalid number"
Creditors: amounts falling due within one year - (5,227) & (4,421) - error message "Creditors amounts falling due within one year is an invalid number"
Net current assets (liabilities) - blank - error message - "Sub total calculation is incorrect"
Total assets less current liabilities - blank - error message - "Sub total calculation is incorrect"
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Thank you for your reply..

input without comas..

I have input your figures in a template and it works.

happy to have a phone call..

many thanks

My input figures are attached for your reference

I have provided you with my contact number for phone call..

many thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's worked! It was no commas and "-" sign not brackets that fixed it I think. Phew.Many Thanks for your help

Thank you for your reply..

Best wishes