taxadvisor.uk, Chartered Certified Accountant
Experience:  FCCA - over 35 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)
54961312

Sorry to trouble you. I am trying to submit the accounts for

Hi sorry to trouble you. I am trying to submit the accounts for my company via companies house web filing service and I am struggling.
My company has not traded since the last accounts were submitted which was September 2014. I have chosen 'Full accounts with abbreviated option as the filing form.
It all seemed relatively straight forward until I got to profit and loss account AC187 which tells me:
X ERROR:The retained profit at 2015-09-30 must tally with the value in the balance sheet. Please check and amend your entries.
I don't know what I have entered incorrectly.
Since my last accounts were submitted (which was the only time accounts have ever been submitted as company was just set up) I have had no profit or losses - I just havnt used the company at all since july 2014.
please can you help?
Expert:  taxadvisor.uk replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for your question..

I will help you here.. please advise company name and I can check what was filed at Companies House last time around.

Also send me images of pages

- profit and loss account

- balance sheet

- statutory notes - profit and loss account

I will review your accounts and advise what to input where.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you so much for the help in advance.my company number is *****I have attached a PDF file which contains the accounts which were submitted in 2014
I have also attached a word document containing the web filing form I am currently trying to complete.Thank again

Thank you for your reply and for additional information.

I think I have identified what is wrong..

It may be better and quicker we have a phone call and I can explain how to correct error.

please let me know if this is acceptable.. it is part of premium service and I will send you an offer.

Many thanks.

I am sending an offer

I cann't see the icon for premium service here

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I sent my phone number