bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

I am not sure if you can help me. O worked through a DOTAS

Customer Question

Hi I am not sure if you can help me.O worked through a DOTAS scheme in 2013/14 and now have been asked by HMRC to complete self assessment which I think will lead to an APN and I dont know who to get advice from?ThanksKaren
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: I am not sure
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Karen, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

HMRC have asked you to self assess for 13/14 so you must make a return. You have 30 days in which to do this to avoid penalties. You must declare the DOTAS scheme used in your return .

There is little more I can say at this stage, HMRC have put the ball in your court.

I do hope that you have found my reply of assistance.