Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

I have a flat in the UK and renting it out, i am an Austrian

Customer Question

good day, i have a flat in the UK and renting it out, i am an Austrian National living in South Africa, i have submitted the required Tax return to HM Revenue & Customs but it was rejected, i dont have the know how to fill this tax return correctly and have received Penalties already.
can you refer me to someone helping me submitting correctly at an agreed fee please????
kind regard's
A.Kager
Expert:  Sam replied 11 months ago.

I can provide a telephone service later today if that would help OR if you could scan the copy of the return and confirm you only have rental income and the non residency page to complete then I could answer through this Q and A service as a stap by step guide.

I am based in the UK so you would have the cost of the call plus a telephone service does incur an additional charge

I am due to meet with clients (its 11.08am here now) but I will be back by 1.30 UK time if that would help to either answer your response and the scanned forms OR to set up a telephone call from you at a suitable time (and I can then provide my contact details and send an additional services request)