Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

I have a company in kenya and the UK. I just received a

Customer Question

I have a company in kenya and the UK. I just received a payment from a business in Kenya. I want to move the funds to my UK business. How do I do this without incurring double taxation?
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your question. I am Sam and I am one of the UK tax experts here on Just Answer.

When you declare this income year end on your UK company Corporation tax - you will declare this as foreign income along with the foreign tax suffered, that way you will not suffer tax twice - just up to the UK tax rate due.