taxadvisor.uk, Chartered Certified Accountant
Experience:  FCCA - over 35 years experience as a qualified accountant (UK based Practitioner)
54961312

I am entering my company accounts details and I am getting

I am entering my company accounts details and I am getting an error message :-There is a problem with the form
Enter details of the operating surplus (or deficit) to continueThis is linked to asset depreciation, but the company had no assets (other than cash in the bank and Intangible / Goodwill assets) at the time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please arrange for the Tax Advisor to resolve this issue.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
These are my company accounts to HMRC.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  taxadvisor.uk replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I am here to help you. I will review your question and will respond to you shortly.

May I know why you are preparing accounts for 5 months to 30 Apr 2015?

Also, advise your accounting period and name of company so I can check more information at Companies House.

Have you got a set of accounts (spreadsheet etc) you can share with me?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My company is AAB Digital (UK) Limited. My most recent accounts prior to this ran from 28 June 2014 to 25 November 2014. I have spoken to one of your guys previously who advised that I make this entry (there many be a follow-up question as I will be entering my 1 May 2015 to 30 April 2016 accounts tomorrow).

I am calling but to no avail..

confirm tel number

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
07771 358 742

I recall seeing these accounts before

thank you for the phone call..