bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

I own a flat in maidenhead. It's rented out and my managing

Hello, I own a flat in maidenhead. It's rented out and my managing agents file for taxes and pay me a net amount after charges and taxes. I would like to invest more in UK properties. What happens if I buy several units ex: offices or apartments, will I have to file for taxes with a tax adviser or the property manager can do the same and pay the taxes directly on several properties?
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and happy to help you with your question.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Keith, kindly answer my above question

Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be able help you with your question. I was working on it, one of the quirks of Just Answer these days.

I see no reason why you cannot go on as you are currently doing, with the same managing agents paying you out net. You will, of course, have to file an annual self assessment tax return to finalise the position at the end of every tax year and HMRC will advise you of any tax outstanding. You can get a local, trusted professional to assist here if needed.

I do hope that you have found my reply of assistance.

Thank you for your support.