How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Sam Your Own Question
Sam, Accountant
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 7275
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Sam is online now

I need help understanding the potential returns from two

Customer Question

Hello, I need help understanding the potential returns from two different investment options, one being an investment in the stock market and another being in London property. Can anyone help?
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: Tax
Expert:  Sam replied 10 months ago.


We are tax experts not financial experts - so unless its tax related we are unqualified to assist and you would need to seek independent financial support local to you

Let me know how you wish to proceed



Related Tax Questions