Sam, Accountant
Experience:  26 HMRC expertise, PAYE, Self Assessment ,Residency, Rental Income, Capital Gains, CIS ask for Sam Tax
16196420

Partnership Tax return. SA800 We have a 10 year lease on an

Partnership Tax return. SA800HiWe have a 10 year lease on an office space. We sub lease part of it and receive rental income for this.
Do I then tick yes to
Q1) Did the partnership receive any rent or other income from UK property?Thanks
James
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

Hi James

Thanks for your question, I am Sam and I am one of the UK tax experts here on just Answer.

Yes you do as this is income in additional to the usual trade income and is NOT subject to National Insurance so important to separate it

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
okay thanks. ***** must split out the rental income amongst the partners based on their percantage split of profit share?So it is good to do this as means they save national insurance contributions on the rental income?Thanks
James
Expert:  Sam replied 1 year ago.

Hi James

Thanks for your response

Yes thats it !

Let me know if I can assist further. If you have all that you need, then it would be appreciated if you could rate the level of service you feel I have provided (or click accept)