TonyTax
TonyTax, Tax Consultant
Experience:  Inc Tax, CGT, Corp Tax, IHT, VAT.
13905389

We are selling 2.6 acres of land for development and have

We are selling 2.6 acres of land for development and have the chance to buy 1/2 acres with an agricultural building thereon............... would we get Roll Over relief? Part of the building has planning to convert into a house

Hi. My name is*****'m looking at your question now and will post my answer or ask for more information here in a short while.

You will only get bausiness asset rollover relief if you sell an asset which was being used in a business within three years of the purchase of a new business asset. Take a look at HS290 here for more information.

I hope this helps but let me kn ow if you have any further questions.