1. Not easily, it usually takes about 16+ years to change a domicile. Your spouse being non domiciled and your residence will be to your advantage though.
2. Correct, but she would appear to have no UK assets.
3. The IOM is not part of the UK or the EU.
4. Yes, but as it is in Cyprus and not an UK asset it is irrelevant. the increased IHT allowance rises in the case of a dwelling left to children progressively rises to 500K from 2017 through to 2020.
5,6&7. Unused proportions of the nil rate allowance may be inherited by the survivor this making a possible 1M free after 2020.
7. Yes, unless it is left to a designated beneficiary.