Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. I am here to help you. I am reviewing your question and will respond to you shortly.Many thanks
Thank you for your question.
Please advise what sort of help you need to file your corporation tax return. Have you started to fill the return yet?
Thank you for your reply.
Please advise your reporting deadline and also the name of the company. I am unable to open your document.
Your accounts are overdue at the Companies House. I am at present away from my desk and unable to open your documents with the internet connection I have.
I am happy to carry on with helping you later this evening when I am at base.
Please let me know if this is acceptable.
We may need to have a phone call to finalise the accounts if there are gaps.
I will send you a message here when I am ready this evening.
Thank you for your patience..
I am back at base...
Thank you for your prompt reply.
I am unable to send you email unless I am offering additional service.
I will look at your document in the morning and send you a message here.
My humble apologies for the delay in writing. I was away for a few days and this question got overlooked.
I have reviewed your figures. I need additional information to complete the accounts e.g.
- you say the additional assets and debtors are estimated. Did the company invest in additional tangible assets and if so what were they.
- does your figure of 12,432 take into account depreciation charge for the accounting year
- do you have a copy of p&l account or final trial balance
- did you take out dividends in the accounting year. If so, what was the amount
- appears no provision for corporation tax
Based on your figures, it appears profit for the year after tax and dividends was £63,967
You may wish to engage in a phone call to facilitate finalisation of accounts.