Thank you for your reply.
My humble apologies for the delay in writing. I was away for a few days and this question got overlooked.
I have reviewed your figures. I need additional information to complete the accounts e.g.
- you say the additional assets and debtors are estimated. Did the company invest in additional tangible assets and if so what were they.
- does your figure of 12,432 take into account depreciation charge for the accounting year
- do you have a copy of p&l account or final trial balance
- did you take out dividends in the accounting year. If so, what was the amount
- appears no provision for corporation tax
Based on your figures, it appears profit for the year after tax and dividends was £63,967
You may wish to engage in a phone call to facilitate finalisation of accounts.