bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

I live in Jersey and I have booked a murder/mystery weekend

Customer Question

I live in Jersey and I have booked a murder/mystery weekend for my daughter and been charged £76.67 on the price of £383.33. I'd like to reclaim this, please.
Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: I phoned our customs office and your help line and was told to contact you. Seemingly we have no return sheets over here (??) but I ordered the weekend online via The Killing Game.
Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?
Customer: Only that I'd like the VAT returned so how do I get it?
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 11 days ago.

Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

Just Answer is an independent tax advice site and not connected in any way with the murder mystery weekends. You must make your application to thw organisation that runs these functions.