bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

Sent the response to their secind letter and received a

Hi sent the response to their secind letter and received a letter saying we had not done so. Called them and they admitted they had it for 3 weeks but he had not looked at it. Just received a letter from them to say they will not accept the costs and we have to pay it all back plus this years. Spoke to them and argued my pint and said i would try replace the documents that I did have left after accidental disposal that had been sent to them in the first instance. Trying to get that sorted now. The pickup was put in the wrong box and they told me I couldn't use mileage so I worked the fuel cost based on that years charges but now they won't accept the insurance etc which should be acceptable if not mileage. I'm not getting the message across to them and I very worried. Ant advice please
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 1 month ago.

Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

The treatment that you are receiving from thai tax office is totally inadequate. You should formally complain. The procedure can be found here:

https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/hm-revenue-customs/contact/complain-about-hmrc

Don't complain by telephone. Always use some written form of communication and keep a hard copy record of what has been discussed.

I do hope that I have been able to show you a way forward in this matter.

Thank you for your support.