bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

My husband is self employed running as a sole trader. he now

Customer Question

my husband is self employed running as a sole trader . he now wants to start another business with his sons and run that as well as a separate company . What is the best way to go about this
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 13 days ago.

Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be bale to help you with your question.

Does he intend to form a limited company with his sons for his enterprise or conduct it was a partnership?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
more than likely a partnership , but he is unsure at best way forward . trying to get his sons started in business
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I am at work so cannot really chat at present

This is six of one and half a dozen of the other. I would prefer a limited company as then you have the protection of a third party, the company, and your customers if anything goes wrong.

Please come back when you are free.