bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

This question is about British Tax Do you know of v simple

This question is about British Tax
Do you know of v simple accounting free software that can help me with verifying my tax calculations for the 2015/2016 tax year as a sole trader with 2 businesses.
I used the tax calculator on the gov website but it jumps steps and I want to know the details e.g. which deductions applied, the personal allowance and allowable expenses etc.
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 25 days ago.

Hello, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

Firstly, what is your nationality? Secondly, you need to submit a SA100 and a SA103 for each of the businesses.

Customer: replied 24 days ago.
I am British and I have submitted my SAs but I used the gov calculator and it's missing details as above - I need to transpose the data onto software which shows me the allowances and deductions which were calculated. Do you know of one ?
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 24 days ago.

This one might be able to assist:

https://abcsa.co.uk/pages/abc-sa100-for-individuals

or this one:

http://www.andica.com/andica_self_assessment_features.html?refid=gcpc&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI5eiw8MXI1wIVh7vtCh0lCwJYEAMYAiAAEgJfjfD_BwE

I do hope that you have found my reply of assistance.

Thank you for your support.

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Thank you for your advice. I may come back if I have some further queries.
Expert:  bigduckontax replied 23 days ago.

No problem,