bigduckontax, Accountant
Experience:  FCCA FCMA CGMA ACIS
75394688

I live in Czech Republic and receive pensions in UK, I need

I live in Czech Republic and receive pensions in UK, I need to access my pension and Tax records so that I can show Czech Gov proof of income. How can I get my Records? Douglas **** **************

Expert:  bigduckontax replied 21 days ago.

Hello Douglas, I am Keith, one of the experts on Just Answer, and pleased to be able to help you with your question.

First and easiest is your P60s from your pension payers which you should receive mid May at the latest from the organisations who pay your pensions. That just leaves your State Pension (SP) where no P60 is ever produced so you will have to use The Pension Service BR5899 which notifies you at the start of each tax year of the SP due for the coming year.

I do hope that you have found my reply of assistance.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
It doesn’t answer my question!
Douglas

I think you will find it easier from long experience to ring me, I am on 01750 725420 or 0044(###) ###-####on international lines.