Mike
Mike, Toyota Mechanic
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Can I retrofit the new HID headlights in my 2012 LC4? The ones

Can I retrofit the new HID headlights in my 2012 LC4? The ones that come with the LC5 model that can turn to light as you take corners.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes I can wait. The lights are called Adaptive Front Lighting (AFL) if that helps.

Mark

Hello Mark,

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Hello Mark,

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am happy to wait

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

My name is XXXXX XXXXX Im happy to help / advise you on this...

As far as I am aware Mark, this cannot be done.. I made further checks though - and I am told by Toyota that indeed it cannot be done...

So unless you can find a specialist company that may be able to do such a conversion -of their own separate arrangement ( non Toyota )of some sort, the general answer has to be no Im afraid. I really wouldn't advise such though - not while the vehicle is in warranty - as if anything should go awry on the vehicle electrically or otherwise, they could well void your warranty - which could then turn out to very expensive in repairs ..

Im sorry I dont have news that you may have wanted to hear on that but that is the case with this one sadly -

Very best Rgds to you -

MIKE...

You are welcome back anytime -

>> >> >> Meantime -- Please click on the OK rating to Excellent ratings service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.

Mike, Toyota Mechanic
Experience: Tech Expert