indy-tech
indy-tech, Import tech
Experience:  Import technician .
29331485

I need to fit adapters to the headlights of my Prius for a

Customer Question

I need to fit adapters to the headlights of my Prius for a drive abroad. Can you tell me what kind of headlights I have on a 2011 Prius 1.8 vvti T Spirit? The guidance for the adapters refers to both single projector and twin projector headlights and says they need different treatment, but I don't know which I have.

Peter
Category: Toyota
Expert:  indy-tech replied 4 years ago.
Name is Greg, My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Hi. sorry you have been waiting for a long time ,

I have seen that many experts have seen your question but was not able to answer .

The problem is that there is at this time no adapters on the open market at the moment for your type of headlight ,but this can be done at your local toyota dealership .

Hope this has help in your situation of getting your lights ready for your trip abroad.

Please rate my help a 3 to 5. " If you are not satisfied please don't rate."
We can continue to work or I can opt out .
For further assistance there is no extra charge after accepting .
If I don't reply soon I will as quick as I can as we may be on different time zones

Rgds Greg