Doug C.
Doug C., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Technician
21364095

door handle come out ofdoor panel on a celica

how does the door handle come out of the door panel on a celica after all the clips and screws are free

Is anyone going to answer my question? Ihave paid my fee!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

no problem,let me know as soon as you can

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

It sounds like you missed the screw behind the inside door handle.

Pull the inside door handle then use a flat edge screw driver to insert it behind the trim panel in the "pocket" area. The trim panel will pop out of the door handle pocket.
Behind the trim panel will be another philips screw to remove.
Remove the screw and then the door handle will come off with the entire door panel, just unhook the cables from the handle so you can set the panel aside.
Here is a view of the screw location with the trim panel removed:
graphic

If you meant the pull section for closing the door and not the release handle, there is a partially hidden screw just below the base of the pull handle as shown below:
graphic
Doug C., ASE Certified Technician
Experience: ASE Certified Technician