Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Toyota Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

my toyota landcruiser LC5 sat nav is now unresponsive and will

my toyota landcruiser LC5 sat nav is now unresponsive and will not do anything. How can I fix it ?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Happy to wait another day.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Please give me the answer by 5pm tomorrow or refund me.

many thanks

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
If you unable to solve the issue them please refund my £20.

Hello, welcome. My name isXXXXX will do my very best to
assist you with your question.

Did the system just go blank all of a sudden?

Any symptoms leading up to this issue?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Hi Mike, screen has not gone blank. The screen is asking for me to accept terms and conditions (as it always does) but the screen will not move on, I.e. it won't understand that the button s being pushed.
Ok this was the first year of this system added to this vehicle and it had issues. The issue that you are having is the memory board inside has malfunctioned I have seen this many times with these units. Unfortantly these units are not repairable and require replacement to fix the issue.
Mike Kelly, Toyota Mechanic
Experience: 17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.