Mike
Mike, Toyota Mechanic
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

How to access isofix points in prius plus

Customer Question

Category: Toyota
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 4 years ago.

Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.

Hello and Welcome to justanswer..

My name is MIKE..

You don't mention the year of your Prius - but all Toyota passenger vehicles since 2006 have the ISOFIX system installed..

To access the isofix points you need to raise the rear seat cushion - there you will see the anchor fixing points ( Isofix system ) for the child / baby seats.

This image graphicshould help you further. This is an actual image of a Prius seat - Isofix system.

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Let me know if you need anything more on this at all -

Please do click on the OK rating to Excellent ratings service for me now, Thank you for that... and you can get back to me anytime if you need / wish..

Best Rgds, MIKE.

Please note, you are rating the content of my "answer" - my help to you - not the "system" which can experience delays etc which are not under my personal control -or delays caused by "time -off" which we all have on occasion - Thank you.

Expert:  Mike replied 4 years ago.
Hello again..

The justanswer system tells me you have replied to the answer I gave you above - but I cannot see any actual reply from you .... it must be a glitch.

Please re reply - let me know how I can help you further... or, if we are indeed done, please do click on the OK ratings for me at this point.

Very best rgds, MIKE.