indy-tech
indy-tech, Import tech
Experience:  Import technician .
29331485

How do I replace a heater matrix on a mk4 year 2000 Toyota

Customer Question

How do I replace a heater matrix on a mk4 year 2000 Toyota hilux
Category: Toyota
Expert:  indy-tech replied 3 years ago.
Name is Greg, My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

This is a big job and the instrument panel has to be removed completely to remove the heater assembly.

The heater matrix and instrument panel is more than a days job if you have done this before then count on 8 hrs if not count on two days .

This is what you will have to remove after removing the instrument panel .

If never done this then you will need a good set of tools , the Airbag system will have to be disarmed , then the removal of the instrument panel to get at the Heater matricks .

If you are going to do this job then please get back to me .

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back with the reply box below and not the poor or bad service button ,

For further assistance there is no extra charge after accepting.

Rgds Greg