Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Hi. my car is a rav 4 turbo diesel . it starts up drivers

Customer Question

Hi. my car is a rav 4 turbo diesel . it starts up drivers as normal for 2/3 miles then cuts out and wont start again until cold. then it starts no problem. Very hard to say what it is, new filer just fitted. ???
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  indy-tech replied 3 years ago.
Name is Greg, My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Will it do this all the time after cooling down, restart the cut out each time it reaches operating temp .

Greg