Mike
Mike, Toyota Mechanic
Experience:  Tech Expert
9261905

Is it possible to start 02 corolla without keys

Customer Question

Category: Toyota
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  Mike replied 3 years ago.
Hello and Welcome..

My name is MIKE, Im happy to help.

Im afraid the answer to your question is no - because the key has a chip installed inside which the immobiliser system on the car needs to connect to signal wise for the car to start... so no, you cant do that.

You will need to organise replacement keys for this Im afraid, there is no easy way round this Im sorry to say.

Do let me know if you need anything else at all -

Kind Rgds - MIKE.

...Meantime..............Please do click on the "OK/ Excellent ratings" for me as that's how Im credited for helping you - Thank you in advance for that...

You can and are most welcome to get back to me anytime you might need - clicking the OK ratings does not close you out at all..

Rgds, MIKE.