indy-tech
indy-tech, Import tech
Experience:  Import technician .
29331485

I have a 1995 Toyota HiAce campervan for which I think I need

Customer Question

I have a 1995 Toyota HiAce campervan for which I think I need a replacement (instrument cluster!!!?) The speedometer/odometer is not working. I'm having it checked out but just in case I am trying to trace a replacement part. Unfortunately I don't seem to know exactly what this part is called! I was told it is a 'pod', or 'istrument cluster' but every Web site I visit wont seem to recognise what I'm talking about!
Please help.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Expert:  indy-tech replied 3 years ago.
Name isXXXXX goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Hi this is the instrument cluster and if you can't find a second hand cluster have it sent to .

http://www.clusterrepairsuk.co.uk/

This site will repair your unit which is in my opinion better as taking a chance with a used cluster (that if you find it)

Need further assistance then please get back to me.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back with the reply box below and not the poor or bad service button ,
For further assistance there is no extra charge after accepting.

Rgds Greg.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Greg

almost at my 'wits end!' with this Have tried "E" mailing www.clusterrepairs.co.uk but message cannot be delivered! Are you sure you have given me the correct address?

Expert:  indy-tech replied 3 years ago.
Hi .

Try this ..

UK HEAD OFFICE
Cluster Repairs UK
Unit 14 Riverwalk Business Park,
Riverwalk Road,
Enfield,
London,
EN3 7QN
OPENING TIMES
Mon-Fri 9.30am to 6pm
Sat-Sun closed

Tel: (0044) 0208(NNN) NNN-NNNN
Tel: (0044) 0208(NNN) NNN-NNNN
Email:[email protected]

Or try this one in Gods Country . ;-)

http://revtronic.com/

Rgds Greg