indy-tech
indy-tech, Import tech
Experience:  Import technician .
29331485

I have a 2006 Prius MK II with 49,000 miles on the clock.

Customer Question

I have a 2006 Prius MK II with 49,000 miles on the clock. The parking brake indicator (!), yellow, VSC, yellow, and Red Warning triangle indicator lights came on whilst driving. The warning lights came on as I was approaching my house, so I was able to complete my journey. My Toyota dealer is 20 miles away. Can I drive the car to the dealership? The car starts and stops O.K. Any clues as to what the problem could be?
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?

Expert:  indy-tech replied 3 years ago.
Name is Greg, My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

If your engine is running smooth and no misfire then you may drive to your nearest Dealership.

When the check engine light comes on then the other warning light also come on.
Ones at the dealership they will hook up a diagnostic scan tool to check for malfunction codes ,
From these codes the testing tech will then know where the problem is
then he will give you advice on what the next move should be to rectify this issue .

Need further assistance then please get back to me if needed.

Kindest regards Greg