indy-tech
indy-tech, Import tech
Experience:  Import technician .
29331485

I have a Toyota Corolla T Sport bought new in 2005. The ABS,

Customer Question

I have a Toyota Corolla T Sport bought new in 2005. The ABS, VCS and Traction Control Off lights are illuminated on my dashboard. I have not turned off the traction control. What is wrong and how can it be repaired?
Category: Toyota
Expert:  indy-tech replied 3 years ago.
Name is Greg, My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

These warning lights will come on when the ABS management system comes across a malfunction within the ABS system .
You will need a scan tool to check for malfunction codes .
In most cases the most common issue is the front or rear wheel speed sensor to malfunction.
But better to hook up a scan tool to check and see what codes are there as you may have another issue with another sensor.
Ones the fault is repaired or replaced the system will then be cleared of codes then a test drive is needed to check that all is now functioning normal, if all is good the warning light will stay off .

Need further assistance then please get back to me.

Kindest regards Greg