Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

i am fitting an avic f900bt pioneer to a corolla verso 2005,i

Customer Question

i am fitting an avic f900bt pioneer to a corolla verso 2005,i have to connect a car speed signal cable to the car but do not know where it goes,can you help please
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I will wait
Expert:  indy-tech replied 3 years ago.
Name is Greg, My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

There is a wire behind the radio / nav system that has a label fitted which has the letters VSS on it, this is the wire you need to hook
up to .

If you are still having issue with this issue then please get back to me with the reply button and not the poor or bad replay button so i can assist you further with this issue, or pass you on to another expert.

Rgds Greg