Mike Kelly
Mike Kelly, Toyota Mechanic
Experience:  17 years experience as an auto mechanic, foreign and domestic. 5 years running my own repair business.
19374685

The mechanic is suggesting replacing the clutch cylinder plates

The mechanic is suggesting replacing the clutch cylinder plates or whatever with a Japanese make as my model was made in France, do you think this will make a difference. Not sure I can keep driving it as it is as I can't control the car with the clutch as my leg starts to shake.
Category: Toyota
Expert:  Mike Kelly replied 3 years ago.
Hello, welcome. My name is***** will do my very best to assist you with your question. I apologize if you have been waiting long for a response.

Yes this will correct the issue that you are having with the clutch as the original parts were from japan so this will be the original equipment.